Latest Job Vacancy in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016 official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in 259 Senior Resident, Demonstrator Posts online notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS BHUBANESWAR) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply online and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR 2016.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS BHUBANESWAR) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 259 Senior Resident, Demonstrator Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS BHUBANESWAR) 2016 Recruitment news of Senior Resident, Demonstrator of total 259 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment News for Senior Resident, Demonstrator Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment advertisement the apply Online from 23.05.2016 to 31.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment Senior Resident, Demonstrator Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health &
Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi. In his Independence Day Speech on August 15, 2003, then prime minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee announced opening up of 6 AIIMS Hospitals at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) launched for up gradation of medicare facilities in underserved areas of the country besides providing quality medical education in super-specialty disciplinesin these areas. The foundation stone of this institute in Bhubaneswar was laid by then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee on July 15, 2003. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar was established as autonomous institution and institute of National importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Ordinance passed on 16th July, 2012.
AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR career, today Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (AIIMS BHUBANESWAR) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Senior Resident, Demonstrator posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at AIIMS BHUBANESWAR.
Important Dates for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment Senior Resident, Demonstrator Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification is given below…
- Starting Date – Online Application Form : 25/05/2016
- Closing Date – Online Application Form: 31/08/2016(Extended)
AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies||
Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)
|Tutor/ Demonstrator||70||Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay)|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a Recognized University/Institute for Senior Residents.MD/ PhD/ M.sc in the subject concerned For Demonstrators. MBBS candidates can also apply. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in AIIMS BHUBANESWAR 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in online mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form online dates: 25.05.2016 to 31.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in (Looks for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Senior Resident, Demonstrator.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of AIIMS BHUBANESWAR recruitment 2016 for Senior Resident, Demonstrator posts after you get satisfied click on “Online Recruitment” and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of AIIMS BHUBANESWAR recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for AIIMS BHUBANESWAR Recruitment 2016
-AIIMS Hospital OPD help desk: (0674) 2476789
-Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in