Latest Job Vacancy in APSRTC Recruitment 2016 official website www.apsrtc.gov.in 88 Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others Posts Online notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Online and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in APSRTC 2016.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 88 Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in APSRTC 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) 2016 Recruitment news of Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others of total 88 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide APSRTC Recruitment News for Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, and Stenographer & Others Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of APSRTC Recruitment advertisement the apply Online from 01.08.2016 to 26.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in APSRTC Recruitment Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in APSRTC Recruitment 2016
- The origin of Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) dates back to June1932, when it was first established as NSR-RTD (Nizam State Rail & Road Transport Department), a wing of Nizam State Railway in the erstwhile Hyderabad State, with 27 buses and 166 employees. During the past 77 years, it has registered a steady growth from 27 to 17,792 buses with 426 bus stations, 126 Depots and 790 bus shelters. The Corporation’s buses cover 44.15 lakhs KMs. and carry 62.91 lakhs people to their destinations every day. They connect 14,123/3669 villages to all major towns and cities in A.P which constitutes 95% of Road Transport. APSRTC operates to City and Mofussil areas. The Corporation’s buses also ply to important towns and cities in the neighboring States of Tamilnadu, Karnataka, and Odisha. The entire network is under the administrative control of 12 Regional Managers in 4 Zones. APSRTC under the present name was established on 11th January 1958 in pursuance of the Road Transport Corporations Act 1950.
APSRTC Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for APSRTC Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in APSRTC career, today Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at APSRTC.
Important Dates for APSRTC Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for APSRTC Recruitment Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, and Stenographer & Others Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date of Online Application (Officer under Training, Accounts Officer, Medical Officer): 01/08/2016
- Starting Date of Online Application (Deputy Superintendent, Mechanical Supervisor, and Traffic Supervisor): 04/08/2016
- Starting Date of Online Application (Junior Assistants): 08/08/2016
- Starting Date of Online Application (Security Sub Inspector, Constable, Ward Boy/girl, and Stenographer): 11/08/2016
- Closing Date – Online Application Form: 26/08/2016
APSRTC Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of APSRTC Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
Officer under Training (General)
|01||Rs.36500/ — 76500/- + 5500 Grade pay|
Medical Officer (Specialist)
|Security Sub Inspector||01||
Deputy Superintendent (Material)
|09||Rs.17710 – 51310/-|
|Mechanical Supervisor Trainee||17||
Traffic Supervisor Trainee
Rs.12540/ – 33480/-
Junior Assistant (Material)
|07||Rs.13880/ – 36640/-|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||01||
Junior Assistant (Personnel)
|Ward Boy/ W.girl||01||
Rs.11950/ – 31450/-
Rs.15500/ – 41220/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSRTC Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed Metric or its equivalent exam (10th Class), Must have passed SSC or its equivalent Examination, Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Govern-ment of A.P. or its equivalent qualification in the same discipline. Must be a Graduate in commerce from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission. Must be a Graduate in Medicine i.e. MBBS Degree of a Recognized University of the Indian Union; Must have successfully completed one year Rotatory Internship (House Surgeon), Must be in possession of a PG Diploma in the related clinical Specialty for which the Recruitment is conducted and the PG diploma must be recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI and must have with three years experience after the Diploma. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in APSRTC 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in online mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form online dates: 01.08.2016 to 26.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.apsrtc.gov.in (Looks for APSRTC career / recruitment option in menu).
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of APSRTC recruitment 2016 for Constable, Deputy Superintendent, Traffic Supervisor Trainee, Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Others posts after you get satisfied click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of APSRTC recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of APSRTC Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for APSRTC Recruitment 2016
-CHIEF TRAFFIC MANAGER,
-Official Website: www.apsrtc.gov.in