Latest Job Vacancy in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in 100 Law Clerk Posts Offline notification advertisement on August 2016 this is the latest job opening in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in Bombay High Court 2016.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 100 Law Clerk Posts vacancies on August 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in Bombay High Court 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Bombay High Court 2016 Recruitment News of Executive & Non Executive of total 100 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide Bombay High Court Recruitment News for Law Clerk Posts check below for more details. Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of Bombay High Court Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 27.08.2016 to 30.09.2016. For further details of Vacancy in Bombay High Court Recruitment Law Clerk Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).The Legal history of Bombay may be said to have begun in 1661, when it became a British possession. The Town and Island of Bombay was received by the British as a part of the dowry of the Portuguese Princess Catherine of Braganza, sister of Alphonso VI, the then Portuguese mMonarch, when she married King Charles II . Bombay then was little more than a small fishing village consisting of a few straggling huts of Kolis, its indigenous inhabitants; and its harbour, destined in the course of years to develop into the greatest and most important commercial seaport in the East, sheltered only a few fishing boats. Charles II transferred it to the East India Company in 1668 for an insignificant annual rent of 10 Pounds.
Bombay High Court Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in Bombay High Court career, today Bombay High Court has published an advertisement in employment news for the Law Clerk posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at Bombay High Court.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment Law Clerk Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 27/08/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 30/09/2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment August 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of Bombay High Court Recruitment August 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
Rs.20,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed fresh law graduates who have passed the final LLB Examination in the first attempts with minimum 55% marks or Applicants possessing a post graduation degree in law. Applicants must have knowledge in the use of computers/laptop and software’s relating to case laws. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in Bombay High Court 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 27.08.2016 to 30.09.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in (Looks for Bombay High Court career / recruitment option in menu).
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Law Clerk.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of Bombay High Court recruitment 2016 for Law Clerk posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of Bombay High Court recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
-Bombay High Court,
-Fort, Mumbai -32.
-Phone: 022 2261 7534
-Email : email@example.com
-Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in