Latest Job Vacancy in CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017 official website jagatsinghpur.nic.in 22 Technician, Radiographer, Attendant & Pharmacist Posts offline notification advertisement on December 2017 this is the latest job opening in (CDMO Jagatsinghpur) Recruitment 2017 candidates may apply offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in CDMO Jagatsinghpur 2017.
Chief District Medical Officer Jagatsinghpur (CDMO Jagatsinghpur) Recruitment 2017 official website has shared a advertisement on total 22 Technician, Radiographer, Attendant & Pharmacist Posts vacancies on December 2017, which is the current Job Opportunities in CDMO Jagatsinghpur 2017 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Chief District Medical Officer Jagatsinghpur (CDMO Jagatsinghpur) 2017 Recruitment News of Technician, Radiographer, Attendant & Pharmacist of total 22 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment News for Technician, Radiographer, and Attendant & Pharmacist Posts check below for more details. Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment advertisement the Apply offline from 20.12.2017 to 09.01.2017. For further details of Vacancy in CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment Technician, Radiographer, and Attendant & Pharmacist Posts 2017 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017
Enriched with glorious cultural heritage Jagatsinghpur district formed on 01.04.1993 vide Government Notification No.14218/R dated 27.03.1993 and EOG No.459 dated 01.04.1993. Before that, it was a part of the erstwhile Cuttack district, subsequently which divided into four different districts for administrative convenience. Jagatsinghpur district is surrounded by Bay of Bengal in the East, Cuttack district in the West, Kendrapada district in the North and Puri district in the South.Having a geographical area of 1759 sq km, the Jagatsinghpur district is the smallest district in Odisha in terms of territorial location. This district has got a total population of 11,36,604 including 577,699 male and 558,905 female as per 2011 census. The total SC population of the District is 2,228,79 and ST population is 8640 as per 2001 census. The average literacy rate of the district is 79.08 percent comprising of 88.55 percent male literacy rate and 69.28 percent female literacy rate.
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Career 2017:
- Job aspirant who are looking for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2017, now get ready to apply in CDMO Jagatsinghpur career, today Chief District Medical Officer Jagatsinghpur (CDMO Jagatsinghpur) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Technician, Rediographer, Attendent & Pharmacist posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at CDMO Jagatsinghpur.
Important Dates for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017:
The important dates for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment Technician, Rediographer, Attendent & Pharmacist Posts Job Recruitment 2017 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 20/12/2017
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 09/01/2017
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment December 2017 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment December 2017, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
|Junior laboratory technician||01||
Rs. 5,200/- with GP 2400/-
|05||Rs. 5,200/- with GP 2400/-|
Rs. 5,200/- with GP 2400/-
Attendant Group D
Rs. 4,700/- with GP 1700/-
Eligibility Criteria for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or 12th or Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary from Odisha Board of Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute. Applicants also must have speechmaking language of Odia. Applicants also must have 03 years work experience in relevant subjects. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in CDMO Jagatsinghpur 2017:
Interested candidates may apply in offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form offline dates: 20.12.2017 to 09.01.2017.
- STEP 1: Logon to jagatsinghpur.nic.in (Looks for CDMO Jagatsinghpur career / recruitment option in menu).
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Technician, Radiographer, and Attendant & Pharmacist.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of CDMO Jagatsinghpur recruitment 2017 for Safety Officer, Surveyor, Mine Manager & others posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of CDMO Jagatsinghpur recruitment 2017 Job.
For More Information of CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2017 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Chief District Medical Officer Jagatsinghpur (CDMO Jagatsinghpur) Recruitment 2017
-Chief District Medical Officer Jagatsinghpur (CDMO)
-Phone : 06724-220379,
-E-Mail : email@example.com
-Official Website: jagatsinghpur.nic.in