Latest Job Vacancy in CICR Recruitment 2016 official website www.cicr.org.in 05 Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Operator & Research Associate Posts offline notification advertisement on August 2016 this is the latest job opening in Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in CICR 2016.
Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 05 Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Operator & Research Associate Posts vacancies on August 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in CICR 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) 2016 Recruitment news of Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Operator & Research Associate of total 05 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide CICR Recruitment News for Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, and Computer Operator & Research Associate Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of CICR Recruitment advertisement the apply offline from 02.08.2016 to 12.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in CICR Recruitment Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, and Computer Operator & Research Associate Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in CICR Recruitment 2016
The Central Institute for Cotton Research was established at Nagpur in 1976 and is situated Near Panjri naka, on The Wardha Road 5km from the airport. It has regional stations in Sirsa, Haryana and Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. The institute is spread over 427 acres and has 80 scientists, more than 200 technical, administrative and supporting Staff. The institute has been recognized all over the world for its outstanding research on cotton improvement, Development of production technologies and innovative crop protection strategies. It is very heartening to note that Cotton production has increased significantly over the past five years. Cotton yields doubled to 315 lakh bales (170 kg lint/ bale) within just 5 years from a meager 165 lakh bales in 2001. A record production of 325 lakh bales Is expected in 2010. The enhancement in yields has been primarily due to several technological changes that have Taken place since 2002, significantly related to the introduction of Bt-cotton, new cotton hybrids, novel pesticides, TMC, IRM, IPM and INM.
CICR Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for CICR Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in CICR career, today Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Operator & Research Associate posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at CICR.
Important Dates for CICR Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for CICR Recruitment Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, and Computer Operator & Research Associate Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Young Professional, RA, Computer Operator : 12/08/2016
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Senior Research Fellow : 11/08/2016
CICR Recruitment August 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of CICR Recruitment August 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
Rs.38,000/- per month
|01||Rs.8,500/- per month|
Rs.15,000/- per month
Senior Research Fellow
|02||Rs.25,000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for CICR Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed M.Sc., (Agri) Plant Nematology/Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/ Entomology/ M.Sc. Biotechnology with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification and have 2 years research Experience. Any Under Graduation Degree in Agriculture, Experience in survey work, working knowledge in Computer and Statistical analysis, Computer typing speed 40 word per minute for Computer operator. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in CICR 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form offline dates: 02.08.2016 to 12.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.cicr.org.in (Looks for CICR career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, and Computer Operator & Research Associate.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of CICR recruitment 2016 for Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Computer Operator & Research Associate posts. It should have walk-in-Interview on Fixed Dates.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of CICR recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of CICR Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2016
-Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)
-P.O. – Nagpur
-Official Website: www.cicr.org.in