Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh 2017 For 10th, 12th Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017-18 Advertisement Notification in Himachal Pradesh.
Latest govt. jobs recruitment in Himachal Pradesh 2017: You can find all Latest Govt. Job vacancies in Himachal Pradesh 2017 and can download the Online Application Form on this website / JbigDeal.In. This is the right Page, where you will get the Recruitment Notifications for all kinds of Himachal Pradesh Govt. Jobs. So if you are passed class 12th Exam and have interest to work in govt. job, then this page is valuable for you.
- Dear candidates, we provide various opportunities to you regarding Himachal Pradesh Govt. Jobs. You can find the complete details like – Education qualification, Age limit, Number of vacancy, Last date of application, Date of exam, Selection Process etc on here. We regularly update our webpage, so you can bookmark us to get more Govt. job employment opportunities in Himachal Pradesh.
- All the candidates of HP state can get all kinds of Latest Govt. Job Recruitment Vacancies in Himachal Pradesh 2017 like – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), Himachal Pradesh Police (HP Police), Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd (HPSCB), Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB), etc.
Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh 2017 For 10th, 12th Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017-18
- HPSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Himachal Pradesh University Recruitment 2017 115 Safety Officer/ Surveyor/ Mine Manager & Others
- H.P. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment 2016 12 Part Time Male/ Female Members
- HP Board of School Education Recruitment 2016 24 Junior Office Assistance/ Driver/ Computer Programmer & Binder
About Himachal Pradesh:
- Himachal Pradesh is situated in the Northern side of India. This state has 55,673 sq km (21,495 sq mi) of area, and bordered by Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand and the Tibet Autonomous Region. Shimla is the capital and the largest city of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh had ranked 15th in the list of the highest per capita income of Indian states (as per as 2013-14 survey). This state produces a significant amount of hydroelectric power and even sells it to the other states such as Delhi, Punjab and Rajasthan. This state’s economy is depending on Hydroelectric Power Projects, Tourism and Agriculture. There are also a good numbers of government departments in Himachal Pradesh. So that’s mean, you can also have better govt. job opportunities in this state.