Govt Jobs in Kerala 2016 For 10th, 12th Latest Sarkari Naukri 2016-17 Advertisement Notification in Kerala.
The State & Central government departments have just opened various vacancies for Latest Govt. jobs Recruitments in Kerala 2016. On this website, you can check all current Govt. job opportunities and also can download the Online Application Form regarding Latest Govt. Jobs Recruitment in Kerala 2016. So dear jobseeker, if you have passed class 12th Exam and interested to work in Govt. sector then please check all Latest Govt. Jobs Recruitment in Kerala 2016, through this page.
- We provide all important Govt. job related details like – education qualification, age limit, last date of application, examination date, number of vacancy etc on this website. Jobseekers are suggested to bookmark this website to get update news about Latest Govt. Jobs Recruitment in Kerala 2016. Our webpage has lots of Kerala state Govt. jobs recruitment opportunities, which will lead you to your favorite Govt. job.
- Jobseekers can search here Latest Govt. Jobs Recruitment Vacancies in Kerala 2016 like – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Ltd, Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), Kerala State Warehousing Corporation (KSWC), Kerala State Coir Machinery Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Govt Jobs in Kerala 2016 For 10th, 12th Sarkari Naukri 2016-17:
- Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 115 Staff Nurse/ Radiographer/ Technician Radiation Oncology & Others
- Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2016 33 Assistant Programmer/ Junior Programmer/ Senior Programmer & Others
- RIE, Mysore Recruitment 2016 20 Computer typist/ Junior Project Fellow/ Assistant professor/ Network Administrator & Others
- KMRL Recruitment 2016 39 AM/MGR (Electrical)- AM/MGR (Signaling)- EXE (Fin)- JGM/AGM (Systems)- DGM/SDGM (P&T) & Others
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 395 Fabrication Assistant/ Outfit Assistant/ General Worker/ Semi Skilled Rigger & Project Assistant
- Kerala is located in Southern side of India (on the Malabar Coast). This state is spread over 38,863 sq km (15,005 sq mi) and it’s bordered by Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Lakshadweep Sea. Kerala is the 13th largest state by population across the country, with 33,387,677 inhabitants (as per 2011 Census). Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of this state. This state is developing quickly for its agriculture sector, industrial productions and government sector, so that’s mean there are lots of opportunities in Kerala state for having employment.