Govt Jobs in Odisha 2016 For 10th, 12th Latest Sarkari Naukri 2016-17 Advertisement Notification.
- Latest govt. job Recruitment in Odisha 2016: Dear Job seekers/Students, if you are looking for the latest & upcoming Govt. Job vacancies in Odisha, then you have come into the right place. We provide you recruitment news for all types of Govt. Jobs in Odisha to find out the best opportunity for you. You can check every Latest & Upcoming Govt. Jobs Vacancies in Odisha and also can download the Online Application Form on this website. So if you have passed class 12th Exam & interested to work in Govt. Jobs in Odisha, then this page will be very helpful for you.
- The State & Central Government is recruiting eligible candidates for a large number of job vacancies in Odisha 2016. Here, on this page we are providing all types of Latest Govt. Jobs in Odisha, so you can have the best job for you. We share every important detail/guidance regarding the Latest Govt. Jobs recruitment in Odisha 2016 like – Education Qualification, Last Date of Application, Examination Date, Age Limit, Number of Vacancy etc on this page. So for your own help, please check all the Latest Govt. jobs Recruitment links bellow & keep follow us to know more about Upcoming / Latest Govt. Recruitment 2016 Vacancies in Odisha.
- Recruiting for Govt. departments in Odisha 2016 like – Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC), Electricity Distribution Companies Odisha (Odisha Discoms), Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC), North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited (NESCO)
Govt Jobs in Odisha 2016 For 10th, 12th Sarkari Naukri 2016-17
- Planning & Coordination Department Odisha Recruitment 2016 38 Economist/ Finnace & Micro Planning Expert
- Directorate of Horticulture Odisha Recruitment 2016 07 Technical Executive/ MIS/ Management Expert & Others
- Odisha is situated in the eastern coastal side of India. This state is surrounded by West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. Odisha state stands in 9th by area and 11th by population in all states across India. Cuttack was the capital of Odisha, used by many rulers until 1948 and thereafter, Bhubaneswar became the capital of this state. The state is expended in 155,707 sq km of area, which is 4.87% of total area of India. In between five-year period (2004-05 to 2008–09), Odisha’s GDP has grown beyond 8.74%, it was really stunning and this state received investment proposal worth of 2, 00,846 crore during the last year. So it is clear that Jobseekers have better employment opportunities in Odisha.