Latest Job Vacancy in Guntur District Recruitment 2016 official website www.guntur.nic.in 56 Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts Offline notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in Guntur District 2016.
Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 56 Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in Guntur District 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh 2016 Recruitment news of Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician of total 56 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide Guntur District Recruitment News for Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, and Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of Guntur District Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 24.07.2016 to 03.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in Guntur District Recruitment Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in Guntur District Recruitment 2016
Guntur is a district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh on the east coast of Bay of Bengal. The district has a Coastline of around 100 kilo meters. Guntur City is the largest city in the district and administrative center of Guntur District. The district is a major center for learning; it has one of the largest universities of India, Acharya Nagarjuna University. Guntur district covers an area of 11,391 sq.km, and has a population of 4,465,144 of which 28.80% is urban as of 2001. The Krishna River forms the northeastern and eastern boundary of the district, Separating Guntur District from Krishna District. The district is bounded on the southeast by the Bay of Bengal, on the south by Prakasam District, on the west by Mahbubnagar District, and on the northwest by Algona District. It is divided into 57 mandals as listed below for the ease of administration and taking governance closer to the people. Paddy, tobacco, cotton and chillies are the main agricultural products cultivated in the district. Places of historical importance in Guntur District are Amravati, Ponnur, Bhattiprolu, Kotappakonda, Undavalli caves, Gurazala, Macherla and the archeological museum in Guntur.
Guntur District Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for Guntur District Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in Guntur District career, today Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh has published an advertisement in employment news for the Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at Guntur District.
Important Dates for Guntur District Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for Guntur District Recruitment Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 24/07/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 03/08/2016
Guntur District Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of Guntur District Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
Civil Assistant Surgeon (Male)
|08||Rs.40270/ – 93780/-|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon (Female)||08||
Rs.40270/ – 93780/-
|24||Rs.25140/ – 73270/-|
Rs.21230/ – 63010/-
Lab Technician Gr.II
Rs.21230/ – 63010/-
Eligibility Criteria for Guntur District Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must passed MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended registered with Andhra Pradesh medical council, applicants must have GNM or Basic Nursing Course or B.sc or Msc in nursing course with Registration with up to date renewal. Diploma in pharmacy/ b. pharm/ m.pharm with pharmacy council with up to date renewal, must have computer skill. Diploma in Library science or Bsc in Library science. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in Guntur District 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 24.07.2016 to 03.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.guntur.nic.in (Looks for Guntur District career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, and Pharmacist & Lab Technician.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of Guntur District recruitment 2016 for Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Pharmacist & Lab Technician posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of Guntur District recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of Guntur District Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Guntur District Recruitment 2016
-Collector & District Magistrate
-Guntur – 522 004
-Phone: 0863 – 2234200, 2234458 (Off)
0863 – 2234824, 2234550 (Res)
-Fax : 0863 – 2225907
-E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
-Official Website: www.guntur.nic.in