Latest Job Vacancy in ITBP Recruitment 2016 official website www.itbpolice.nic.in 683 Inspector Posts Offline notification advertisement on August 2016 this is the latest job opening in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in ITBP 2016.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 683 Inspector Posts vacancies on August 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in ITBP 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) 2016 Recruitment News of Executive & Non Executive of total 683 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide ITBP Recruitment News for Inspector Posts check below for more details. Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of ITBP Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 27.08.2016 to 23.10.2016. For further details of Vacancy in ITBP Recruitment Inspector Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in ITBP Recruitment 2016
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region.In September, 1996, the Parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”.  The first head of the ITBP, designated Inspector General, was Balbir Singh, a police officer previously belonging to the Intelligence Bureau. The ITBP, which started with 4 battalions, has since restructuring in 1978 has undergone expansion to a force of 54 battalions as of 2016 with a sanctioned strength of 89,430.
ITBP Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for ITBP Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in ITBP career, today Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Inspector posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at ITBP.
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for ITBP Recruitment Inspector Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 27/08/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 23/10/2016
ITBP Recruitment August 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of ITBP Recruitment August 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
Inspector (General Duty), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazette (NonMinisterial)
Rs. 9300-348001/- Grade Pay Rs.46001/-
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2016:
- The depalimental officers in the feeder categories who in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible .for consideration for appointment promotion.Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in ITBP 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 27.08.2016 to 23.10.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.itbpolice.nic.in (Looks for ITBP career / recruitment option in menu).
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Inspector.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of ITBP recruitment 2016 for Inspector posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of ITBP recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of ITBP Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment 2016
-Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
-New Delhi-II 0003
-Phone: 0135-2631436 (O)
-Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in