Latest Job Vacancy in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016 official website www.ordistricts.nic.in 104 Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM Posts Offline notification advertisement on August 2016 this is the latest job opening in Kendujhar District Odisha Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT 2016.
Kendujhar District Odisha Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 104 Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM Posts vacancies on August 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Kendujhar District Odisha 2016 Recruitment News of Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM of total 104 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment News for Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM Posts check below for more details. Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 29.08.2016 to 12.09.2016. For further details of Vacancy in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016
The Keonjhar District emerged as one of the District on 1st January, 1948. The District is bounded by Mayurbhanj District and Bhadrak District to the east, Jajpur District to the south, Dhenkanal District and Sundargarh District to the west and West Singhbhum district of Jharkhand State to the north. Covering a geographical area of 8240 sq kms, the Keonjhar District lies between 210 1’ N to 220 10’ N latitude and 850 11’ E to 860 22’ E longitude.As per 2001 census, the total population of Keonjhar District is 15, 61, 990. The District comprises total 7, 90, 036 male population and total 7, 71, 954 female population. Total SC population of the District is 1, 81, 488 whereas the ST population is 6, 95, 141.
KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT career, today Kendujhar District Odisha has published an advertisement in employment news for the Stuff Nurse, Laboritory Technician & ANM posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at KENDUJHAR DISTRICT.
Important Dates for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment Stuff Nurse, Laboritory Technician & ANM Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Offline Application Form : 29/08/2016
- Closing Date – Offline Application Form: 12/09/2016
KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment August 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment August 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
|75||Rs.11,300/- per month|
Rs.9,350/- per month
Rs.9,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed general Nursing & Midwife/ BSC nursing from any 3 govt. Nursing school of 3 medical collage school of MCL tachar/IGH rourkela or others recognized pricate institusion dully approved by INC and must have registered. Applicants also must have passed diploma in medical laboratory technology course from any medical collage & Hospitals of the state or any other AICTE approved institution .Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in KENDUJHAR DISTRICT 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 29.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.ordistricts.nic.in (Looks for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of KENDUJHAR DISTRICT recruitment 2016 for Stuff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & ANM posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of KENDUJHAR DISTRICT recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for KENDUJHAR DISTRICT Recruitment 2016
-District Collectorate, Kendujhar,
-Official Website: www.ordistricts.nic.in