Latest Job Vacancy in MPSC Recruitment 2016 official website www.mpsc.gov.in 450 Tax Assistant Posts online notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply online and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in MPSC 2016.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total Tax Assistant Tax Assistant Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in MPSC 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) 2016 Recruitment news of Tax Assistant of total 450 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide MPSC Recruitment News for Tax Assistant Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of MPSC Recruitment advertisement the apply Online from 05.07.2016 to 25.07.2016. For further details of Vacancy in MPSC Recruitment Tax Assistant Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in MPSC Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
MPSC Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for MPSC Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in MPSC career, today Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Tax Assistant posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at MPSC.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for MPSC Recruitment Tax Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Online Application Form : 05/07/2016
- Closing Date – Online Application Form: 25/07/2016
- Written Examination Date : 28/08/2016
MPSC Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
- The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of MPSC Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
Rs.20, 200 + Grade Pay – Rs. 2,400/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2016:
Applicants must have passed Graduation form a recognized university , Knowledge of Marathi Language and Having Typing Speed 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in MPSC 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in online mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form online dates: 05.07.2016 to 25.07.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.mpsc.gov.in (Looks for MPSC career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Tax Assistant.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of MPSC recruitment 2016 for Tax Assistant posts after you get satisfied click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of MPSC recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of MPSC Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for MPSC Recruitment 2016
Tel. no. : 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
Fax no. : 022-22880524
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: Monday to Saturday – 10.00AM to 5.15 PM (Except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in