Latest Job Vacancy in NDMA Recruitment 2016 official website www.ndma.gov.in 12 Sr. Consultant, Jr. Consultant & Consultant Posts Offline notification advertisement on August 2016 this is the latest job opening in National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in NDMA 2016.
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 12 Sr. Consultant, Jr. Consultant & Consultant Posts vacancies on August 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in NDMA 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) 2016 Recruitment News of Executive & Non Executive of total 12 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide NDMA Recruitment News for Sr. Consultant, Jr. Consultant & Consultant Posts check below for more details. Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of NDMA Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 18.08.2016 to 19.09.2016. For further details of Vacancy in NDMA Recruitment Sr. Consultant, jr. Consultant & Consultant Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in NDMA Recruitment 2016
Emergence of an organization is always through an evolutionary process. NDMA has also gone through the same stages. The Government of India (GOI), in recognition of the importance of Disaster Management as a national priority, set up a High-Powered Committee (HPC) in August 1999 and a National Committee after the Gujarat earthquake, for making recommendations on the preparation of Disaster Management plans and suggesting effective mitigation mechanisms. The Tenth Five-Year Plan document also had, for the first time, a detailed chapter on Disaster Management. The Twelfth Finance Commission was also mandated to review the financial arrangements for Disaster Management. On 23 December 2005, the Government of India enacted the Disaster Management Act, which envisaged the creation of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister, and State Disaster Management Authorities (SDMAs) headed by respective Chief Ministers, to spearhead and implement a holistic and integrated approach to Disaster Management in India.
NDMA Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for NDMA Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in NDMA career, today National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Sr. Consultant, jr. Consultant & Consultant posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at NDMA.
Important Dates for NDMA Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for NDMA Recruitment Sr. Consultant, jr. Consultant & Consultant Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 18/08/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 19/08/2016
NDMA Recruitment August 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of NDMA Recruitment August 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
Name of Posts
|06||Rs. 1,00,000/- per month|
Rs. 70,000/- per month
Rs. 50,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for NDMA Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed Master Degree in Disaster Management, Urban Planning, Geography, Environmental Science, Architecture or Civil Engineering, combined with at least 8 years of experience and proven expertise in disaster management with particular emphasis on preparation of plans and policies and mainstreaming initiatives. Masters/ M.Phil/ Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Seismology, Urban Planning, Architecture, Geography and Geology will also be considered if accompanied by proven expertise and experience in the area of earthquake/ tsunami risk reduction. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in NDMA 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 18.08.2016 to 19.09.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.ndma.gov.in (Looks for NDMA career / recruitment option in menu).
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Sr. Consultant, jr. Consultant & Consultant.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of NDMA recruitment 2016 for Sr. Consultant, jr. Consultant & Consultant posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of NDMA recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of NDMA Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment 2016
-National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
-New Delhi – 110029
-Official Website: www.ndma.gov.in