Latest Job Vacancy in Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016 official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in 13 Technical Assistant Posts Offline notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening in Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in Tamilnadu Fishery department 2016.
Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 13 Technical Assistant Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in Tamilnadu Fishery department 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Tamilnadu Fishery department 2016 Recruitment news of Technical Assistant of total 13 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment News for Technical Assistant Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 15.07.2016 to 04.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment Technical Assistant Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016
- Tamil Nadu is a leading state endowed with rich fishery resources from Marine, Inland and Coastal Aquaculture. Tamilnadu has a coastal length of 1076 km (13% of the country’s coast line) 0.19 million sq.km if EEZ (9.4% of the India’s EEZ) and a continental shelf of about 41,412 sq.km. And is one of the leading states in marine fish production. The marine fisheries potential of the state is estimated at 0.719 million tonnes (0.369 million tones from less than 50mt. depth and 0.35 million tones beyond 50 mt. depth. The Gulf of Manner Region at the southern tip of Tamilnadu is recognized as the richest marine bio diversity region in the world. The Inland Fishery resources comprises of reservoirs, rivers, Seasonal Tanks, Upland waters, Estuaries, Brackish water areas, Creeks, Swamps etc., which are suitable for both capture and culture fisheries. The fishery resources have a potential to yield 4.5 lakh metric tones of fishes. In Coastal Aquaculture about 56,000 ha. Of potential coastal areas suitable for farming activities is available. The State ranks sixth among the maritime States in Coastal Farming. The Coastal Aquaculture has potential for development of Shrimp Farming, Fin fish farming, Sea weed culture and other activities such as Cage farming of fishes, Crabs.
Tamilnadu Fishery department Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in Tamilnadu Fishery department career, today Tamilnadu Fishery department has published an advertisement in employment news for the Technical Assistant posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at Tamilnadu Fishery department.
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment Technical Assistant Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 15/07/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 04/08/2016
Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|Technical Assistant||13||Pay scale Rs.9300/ – 34800/ + Grade pay Rs.4200-|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University or institution. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to apply on this Job at Vacancy in Tamilnadu Fishery department 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 15.07.2016 to 04.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.fisheries.tn.gov.in (Looks for Tamilnadu Fishery department career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Technical Assistant.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of Tamilnadu Fishery department recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of Tamilnadu Fishery department recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for Tamilnadu Fishery department Recruitment 2016
-Secretary to Government,
-Dairying and Fisheries Department,
-Phone: – 044-24320791
-Fax 044 – 044-24335585.
-Official Website: www.fisheries.tn.gov.in