Latest Job Vacancy in 2016 official website www.wbdmd.gov.in 12 Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others Posts Offline notification advertisement on July 2016 this is the latest job opening in West Bengal Disaster Management Department (WBDMD) Recruitment 2016 candidates may apply Offline and may download application form of this latest jobs career notification in WBDMD 2016.
West Bengal Disaster Management Department (WBDMD) Recruitment 2016 official website has shared a advertisement on total 12 Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others Posts vacancies on July 2016, which is the current Job Opportunities in WBDMD 2016 on today.
Latest Govt. Jobs in West Bengal Disaster Management Department (WBDMD) 2016 Recruitment news of Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others of total 12 Posts Recruitment. Here we provide WBDMD Recruitment News for Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others Posts check below for more details.
Before you apply candidates are advised to check the eligibility of WBDMD Recruitment advertisement the apply Offline from 15.07.2016 to 16.08.2016. For further details of Vacancy in WBDMD Recruitment Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others Posts 2016 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
Vacancy in WBDMD Recruitment 2016
History of Department of Disaster Management: Learning through experience has taught mankind to evolve systems of irrigation, animal husbandry, distress relief, self defense, etc. Distress relief is inbuilt within person. Hence
Kings and emperors lost no time during the ancient and medieval periods of the Indian history to strive for
Ameliorating the lots of their subjects suffering from want of food. There are references galore to show that
Rulers in all times till the advent of the British Rule left no stone unturned to provide relief to the famine
– Stricken people of their kingdom. But whether the rulers of those periods did ever institute any commission for
Enquiring into the causes of famine and prepare any contingency plan for distress relief is not known. The Britishers,
To cover up lapses of their bad governance, constituted four famine commissions and one Irrigation Commission between 1866 and 1900. A Famine Code was devised in 1883. The Bengal Famine Code was prepared in 1913 and the Bengal Famine Manual in 1941 in which steps were codified to provide relief from famine to keep the body and soil together of the natives. After independence, with democratic governments at the State and Central levels, relief becomes one of the main agenda of good governance. Initially, relief was a subject of the Department of Food, Relief and Supplies in West Bengal. This Department published one manual titled Relief of Distress in 1953 superseding the Bengal Famine Code, 1913 and the Bengal Famine Manual, 1941 for administration of relief conforming to the plans and policies of a welfare State. The importance attached by the State Government on rescue, relief and rehabilitation matters will be inferred from the fact that a full-fledged Department of Relief was formed in 1992.
WBDMD Career 2016:
- Job aspirant who are looking for WBDMD Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in WBDMD career, today West Bengal Disaster Management Department (WBDMD) has published an advertisement in employment news for the Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others posts. Candidates can check below how to apply for this job at WBDMD.
Important Dates for WBDMD Recruitment 2016:
The important dates for WBDMD Recruitment Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others Posts Job Recruitment 2016 Notification are given below…
- Starting Date – Submission of Application Form : 15/07/2016
- Closing Date – Submission of Application Form: 16/08/2016
WBDMD Recruitment July 2016 Vacancy:
The following table will gives you a view number of post, pay scale, and total number of vacancies of WBDMD Recruitment July 2016, for more information on ST, SC, OBC, PWD and others reservation/quota please check the advertisement.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|Capacity Building Officer||01||Rs. 50,000.00|
|Documentation Officer||01||Rs. 40,000.00|
|Disaster Management Specialist||01||Rs. 50,000.00|
|Disaster Professional||09||Rs. 40,000.00|
Eligibility Criteria for WBDMD Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must have passed Post Graduate degree/diploma or equivalent in any of the disciplines under
Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields, At least 10 years experience in the development sector having relevance to disaster management, Degree / Diploma in Disaster Management from a recognized university, working experience in Disaster prevention / mitigation / rescue or ability to work in multi-disciplinary environment. Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in WBDMD 2016:
Interested candidates may apply in Offline mode. Check below the steps for the submission of the application form Offline dates: 15.07.2016 to 16.08.2016.
- STEP 1: Logon to www.wbdmd.gov.in (Looks for WBDMD career / recruitment option in menu)
- STEP 2: Search your desired Jobs by the name of the post in this case it would be Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others.
- STEP 3: Now, make ready the required things like mobile number, email id, passport size photo, and signature.
- STEP 4: Read the instruction details of WBDMD recruitment 2016 for Disaster Professional, Capacity Building Officer & Others posts and Fill up the Application form with your details.
- STEP 5: Note down application form number (ID and Password) and also print the application for future reference like exam date and hall ticket or admit card.
- STEP 6: DO NOT forget to make the necessary payment for applying of WBDMD recruitment 2016 Job.
For More Information of WBDMD Recruitment 2016 like upper and lower age limit, reservation of ST, SC, OBC, PWD e.t.c., Fees, and other details please download the advertisement (PDF) below :
Help line / Contact Details for West Bengal Disaster Management Department (WBDMD) Recruitment 2016
-WBDMD (West Bengal Disaster Management Department)
-Department of Disaster Management
-Govt. of West Bengal
-NABANNA, 2nd floor
-325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur,
-Phone No. (033) 2214 3526,
-Official Website: www.wbdmd.gov.in